Today was our last ride day and a ride to remember.
I didn’t think we could top yesterday’s but I think for all of us, today’s ride is the one we will remember the most and the one we are all most proud of. I have loved each of the rides we have done, each day bettering the previous days in one way or another.
Have you considered going on a Beginner’s Cycling Holiday, but talked yourself out of it?
When Paul suggested I go on one of our Beginner’s Cycling Holiday, I was petrified! These were the reasons why I didn’t want to go:
1. I’m a beginner – I haven’t done much cycling before.
2. I’ve never ridden in a group before.
3. I don’t have confidence at going down hills.
4. I find going up hills tough!
5. I don’t have much knowledge about cycling and how to do it right!