Mollydoo understands and respects the importance of your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding your personal information.
Any personal information you provide us with: including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and email address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Mollydoo except where required by us to process your booking and to ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements. We may sometimes follow up, either by e-mail, phone or mail, to people who have registered their details and we may periodically send promotional e-mail about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided.
We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. We must pass the information on to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements such as airlines, hotels, bike tour operators, transport companies etc. The information may also be provided to security or credit checking companies, public authorities such as customs/immigration if required by them, or as required by law.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Different Types of Cookies
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
What information will we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Your name, age and address and the names, ages and addresses of those travelling with you.
- Contact information such as telephone number or email address
- Information relating to your preferences and interests
- Other information, at your discretion, relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Why we need this information?
By providing Mollydoo with this information we begin to understand your needs and requirements, which allows us to provide you with a better more personal service.
What we may do with your information
- Use it for our own internal record keeping.
- We will need to pass on information you have given us to our Travel Suppliers in order that they can provide the products and services you wish to book. Some of these Travel Suppliers may be located outside of the UK/EEA.
- We may use your information for the purposes of providing you with our services, customer care, credit checking and debt collection.
- We may need to disclose your information to public authorities for immigration, customs, security or anti-terrorism purposes, if requested by them or required by law.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Controlling your personal data
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which may be of interest to you.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Want more information on cookies?
If you require more information on cookies go to: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and look at the Privacy Statement applicable to the website in question.