The following checklist is for guidance only and some items are optional but should be considered. We are more than happy to advise essentials and bike kit, just call us on 01989 477011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to recommend what to take with you.
Personal items and electronics:
Flight details / boarding card
Mobile phone + charger
Helmet camera + charger
Plug socket adaptors
First Aid essentials
Beany or hat
Evening shoes/flip flops
Ride kit: (we can advise on what to take for your specific trip)
Cycling cap or thin warm hat
Cycling shorts or bib shorts (x2 or more)
Cycling tights or bib tights (x1 or more)
Short sleeved jersey (x2 or more)
Long sleeved jersey (x1 or more)
Long sleeved base layer
Short sleeved base layer
Camelback or similar
If you are taking your own bike;
Pre-book bike space on flight (we can take care of that)
We strongly advise to hire a bike, in most cases it’s cheaper and you don’t have the hassle of taking spares and your bike on the flight, needing extra luggage space. However if hiring is not for you we can help in a specific checklist for the specific trip.
Before you depart, don't forget to do the following:
1. Print and pack any travel documentation (i.e. boarding passes, hotel voucher, bike package voucher, transfer information, travel insurance information). Don't forget that most airlines no longer issue tickets so don't worry if we haven't sent you one.
2. Pack your passport
3. If you have a transfer booked, double-check where to go for transport from the airport to the hotel
4. If you have a bike package voucher, double-check where and when your bikes will be dropped off, if hiring and also where the rides are starting from, if guided
5. Don’t forget to pack your bike essentials, helmet, shoes, gloves, pedals, if requested, glasses, suitable clothing for the weather out there and sun protection
6. Get ready to have an amazing time!
Helpful Hint – On your hotel voucher, there's often a local telephone number for the supplier, so you can make contact easily if there's any queries whilst on holiday. Why not make a note of it before checking in at the hotel?
For a more detailed general holiday list visit: