Mollydoo Beginner’s Week
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I ride regularly, on average 50km rides. I’m not a beginner, is this the right cycling holiday for me?
A: All of our cyclists have a certain level of cycling experience and fitness. For most of our riders, they want to ride at an enjoyable pace (not racing) with other like-minded people. The distances we cover are around 50km and a certain level of fitness is necessary.
Q. What if I’m really slow at going up the hills?
Have you considered going on a Beginner’s Cycling Holiday, but talked yourself out of it?
When Paul suggested I go on one of our Beginner’s Cycling Holiday, I was petrified! These were the reasons why I didn’t want to go:
1. I’m a beginner – I haven’t done much cycling before.
2. I’ve never ridden in a group before.
3. I don’t have confidence at going down hills.
4. I find going up hills tough!
5. I don’t have much knowledge about cycling and how to do it right!