Have you considered going on a Beginner’s Cycling Holiday, but talked yourself out of it?
When Paul suggested I go on one of our Beginner’s Cycling Holiday, I was petrified! These were the reasons why I didn’t want to go:
1. I’m a beginner – I haven’t done much cycling before.
2. I’ve never ridden in a group before.
3. I don’t have confidence at going down hills.
4. I find going up hills tough!
5. I don’t have much knowledge about cycling and how to do it right!
When Paul (my husband and co-founder of mollydoo.com) talks about cycling, he does so with such passion and excitement, and I never quite got it...that is, until now!
I've read your responses to my FB posts, and truly 'get' how you all feel about being out on the road and turning those pedals.
My transformation really began this year after my Lanzarote Beginner's Week. I didn't want the rides to end and couldn't wait to get back on my bike at home. But more than anything else, I wanted to continue to ride with like-minded people and share that excitement.